Introduction and Welcome
Why? Because chemists are asking for tools that run in a web browser and scientific discovery works better when collaborative technologies, like the web, are utilized in a scientific context. This work is a collaboration between open source developers at the European Bioinformatics Institute Chemoinformatics and Metabolism Team and Wingu Inc.
What can Kemia Do Today?
Try out the Demo.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive editor
- SMILES parser
- Coordinate Generation
- Molfile parser
- Easily extendible via plugin architecture
- Works on popular browsers
* Kemia is pre-alpha software that runs and mostly works.
- Planned Milestones
- See the getting started page for information on hacking Kemia.